Thursday 16 January 2014

Time to get organised.....

One of my many New Year's Resolutions is to get organised. Not that I'm a complete disaster zone when it comes to organisation, things do get done BUT I do tend to waste a lot of time 'faffing' (read 'largely wasting time on social media'). If faffing were a sport I'd probably win medals in it.

I need lists to function. Especially since I had children, my memory is not what it once was. And if I don't have lists to remind me what I should be doing, I just can't organise my time.

So that's where these KTWO products come in. They are going to help me get organised (here's hoping anyway).



I've previously had a file organiser bought for me by a lovey friend, and that has helped get me organised with my receipt filing for my business. And that, my friend, is a HUGE task. So I have high hopes for these!

Part of the plan is to build in time to blog more frequently. We'll all be the judge of whether that happens or not.

Any tips you'd like to share with me for getting organised? Any help gratefully received!

Marie x


www.mariesbakehouse.co.uk

www.facebook.com/MariesBakehouse

3 comments:

  1. I wish I had tips for getting more organised but alas. I do however love the look of that diary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look nice and bright Marie - I hope they inspire you!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete